[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Simply asked originally, ‘Other ways of moving’!
Already equipped with necessary things just the fact of neighbour complaining at night.
But back to my original question!
Housing association, disabled person has lots of issues particularly at nights, this is impacting
With neighbour moaning about noise, putting carer on edge as if not being 24/7 carer already
Stressed.
Besides home exchanges or transfers, are there other more urgent ways
that you can be moved?
Your Dad should have had free *Reablement Care* for up to six weeks after leaving hospital, but it's too late for that now. However, back to today, I have to agree with bb, he's made his decision, he'll have to get on with it as best he can. If and when he finds he can't, it's not your duty to step...
You have every right to stop payment, you provide proof mention court to them then see them act
Good luck to you x
My Local authority seem to have no clue to how they or rather don’t work Time to rant😡 Middle of January phoned LA to ask for my Carers assessment, this was arranged as Telephone and confirmed by letter that was 28th January gone: in that phone call The guy I’m talking with suggests that I need a ho...
They should be writing care and signing time in time out
The take a break service, when I made enquiries previously about this Was told only afternoons! which was not suitable for things needing done in the morning! Also sitting ‘Person’ cannot do personal care! ....Ahead recently how things have changed Can/Should be able to have my choice of day 3 hours...
Found a Daycare for hubby £75 a day maybe once a week/fortnightly 9pm to 5pm..... But our LA don’t like! Hence you pay privately😌 ...Yet Councils 3 hour ‘sitting service’! 8 hours a day (one day a week) as against 3 hours once a week.....not rocket science to work out..... Unfortunately LA don’t wan...