My daughter was stopped from being Pa/Carer last July, still waiting for their response!
as to why.....
Have booked hubby into a Revitalise week in March (currently 50 percent off for the month of March) have contacted adult care for them to finance this.........🤭 in the meantime I have paid as only A few weeks to go, so in this instance all the money is due anyway.....last year when asking if I paid ...
Thank you Bowlingbun for information.
The main annoying problem with booking a care home of YOUR choice is they will only give a week or so notice! Problems we have had ....want to book my holiday 6 months in advance! but care homes will not help in that way😌So Social services have to help with that although you don’t get your choice or...
Well then....i can say ‘Carer’!! Not PA then🤔 not mattering what someone is physically
Doing just that PA is same as Carer! As I can prove doing it myself! No training ! gosh shock horror!🤭
Just needing someone to help! Just saying that’s what the Council states!🤔
Very surprising as the rules are you can earn £120 per week to be able to claim carers allowance.
Simple question really. Simply reading rules (Councils) PA pay is Lower than Carers pay I’m from the old school ‘My PA helping in the office making the tea running errands!) 🤭 But we have moved on from that! Non family PA driving shopping etc AND personal care for someone? Why should that pay be low...
Thank you Bowling Bun
Madness abounds! ‘Take a break’ or whoever might ‘Sit’ Council will not pay by direct payment Family member WHO DOES NOT live with us!! For example 3 hour sit a week x12 hours a month X 52 weeks! If we say approx £16 an hour for the actual agency charge would be £48 per week £2,304........rememberin...
Why is PA pay lower than carer pay? My family member is Pa/ carer does a lot
and deserves payment 🤔