LA can do,’Take a break’ but not afternoons! as carers are all busy in the mornings! Wanted Morning! But a different ‘Take a break’ service can offer morning sitting (as well as all day) but not weekends! But cannot do personal care! So goes from bad to worse🤔what happens if partner wants the Loo? S...
My partner had a weeks break at a Revitalise centre! Never again! When collecting him to bring home the manager informed me they would not be able to have him back as he was Unmanageable!😡 I was gobsmacked with the attitude and at £1500 ( but we got discount) Supposedly for time of year does this me...
‘Take a break service’ would only offer 3 hours only afternoon! Not morning as I requested! A Certain gym membership I have (which is wasted as cannot go!)🤔! Has a morning only facility hence why I wanted the morning but not allowed to go As cannot get that morning cover😡😡 ......Which brings me as t...
Thanks Melly 1 the mind boggles! I asked this elsewhere and was more or less told Take what they offer! You have to fight for things! I’m sure I’m right if council pay me D/P then I can get on with my life and not bother Council.🤔 The Council have the money alright to pay agency! As if I took ‘any 3...
Take a break service only offered afternoon only! 3 hours once a week, On same day of every week! I requested that need the morning to do something, but they ignored my request . What’s the point Of having this so called service if you can’t choose YOUR/MY TIME!🤔 ‘Oh carers are busy mornings’ Well a...
Was told ‘The take a break’ service of 3 hours a week could only be afternoon only ? Cannot be right,
as informed mornings as well, so seems to me told large fibs?🤔even backed up by ‘Princess Royal trust’ saying the same only afternoon? Why are people seemingly lying about people’s rights? Baffled😌🤔
When I was offered this ‘Take a break’ literally thought was getting a mini holiday!🤗 But was told ‘3 hours a week on a set day of week and only afternoons! Which was no good to me as when possible I like my gym but only want to use in the morning! Or 6 hours once a fortnight! For instance I want to...
Seems that Carer brought her friend telling you a fib. Probably her agency not knowing this.
Contact adult care at your council, they will come out and do an assessment.
Hello Londonbound and Welcome You need to contact Adult care services at your Council They will appoint a Social Worker to make an appointment To see you in your home. Worker