My son has been suffering for most of his adult life with the effects of Venlafaxine. This has not only spoiled his life but also the lives of his immediate family. We have tried to get help over the years but have found that we have had to cope on our own. When we have voiced our concerns regarding...
Hello. My son died in February from MND. I'm not sure I have any answers but please ask.
Hello Mrs Average. I have tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't send. Maybe I'm too new a member.
Thanks for the replies. As anyone caring for an addict will tell you there is never any money for anything.
Hello Pat. You have my deepest sympathy. My son died this year from MND aged 41. It is I'm sure the cruelest disease and watching someone you love go through it is heart breaking. I am also caring for another son who has long term drug and mental health problems and I feel so tired and defeated at t...
Hello, My son died this year from MND aged 41. It is I'm sure the cruelest disease and watching someone you love go through it is heart breaking. I am also caring for another son who has long term drug and mental health problems and I feel so tired and defeated at times. Caring for someone whilst gr...