[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I had my oxford vaccine 10 days ago. Arthralgia is one of the side effects and it appears to cause more pain to someone with arthritis. In my case, it has worsened it although it's not diagnosed in my hip and thigh where I have arthralgia right now as a result of the vaccine. 10 days on it's still p...
My best advice is to do your uttermost to have limited contact with the service as is possible. They and Health work together and are equally as bad as each other. I would advise you to log down everything they do in a diary. Better still, write the diary online as I do. They hate it and normally ke...
Hiya Ayjay, I had my vaccine 6 days ago. At first, I had a muscle ache in my thigh which I thought was probably normal. I have arthritis so used to some pain. This however has made it worse and I'm limping since I had the vaccine and a lot of pain in my right leg.
To be fair, I have found myself fighting a lost cause with being an unpaid version of a carer over the years. As Ayjay said many millions are allowing us to be silent by not fighting for their rights and not even signing petitions. I understand this also as many are bogged down and bewildered by the...
I had my covid oxford jab today. Signed up for a new G.P. practice over the weekend and booked this morning after receiving a text and received it this afternoon. One side effect I have noticed myself is the muscle in my leg started aching and a little bit in my neck.
My son hasn't been offered his vaccine yet and he is diabetic. Learning disabilities and unpaid carers seem to be on the same par of being left to one side as if not important in any respect. However, paid carers/P.A.'s are being called up, and guess what the unpaid carer has to arrange the appointm...
This leads on to the post that arrived on Friday that the City Council sent me concerning Covid 19 vaccine programme. In receipt of direct payments and have to employ staff then that makes you as an unpaid version of the same paid PA/caregiver the extra duty of arranging Covid 19 vaccine appointment...
Hiya Londonbound, It's not just practical help it's also health care that's completely lacking..even when someone like my son is on aftercare....I'm busy logging the avoidance services are using. The latest. So another week of many with no significant changes in the attitude of a learning disabiliti...
Just an update, I contacted the consultant to review my son's medication and stated my son was running out of epilepsy meds and I also contacted his director. Both ignored me and didn't answer.
So I am now in a position where my son’s medication is being withheld. I can’t order it because it has to be reviewed by the consultant. This decision has been made at short notice by the G.P. and just when he is about to run out of meds. The G.P. only allows a repeat prescription when the meds have...