[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It would be helpful if Michael did arrange some guidance on this Bowlingbun.
Hiya Cloudygirl and Londonbound, I think Londonbound is right, The council just think of costs and if it's going to cost more than they wish to pay regardless of needs, they will just ignore. However, they also take it one step further and often reduce the costs even further. It is a deliberate acti...
Hiya Londonbound and Cloudygirl, It is just unbelievable the levels health and social care will ignore. I am really sorry to hear you've been a victim of this practice. My son is on a 117 aftercare and his needs are meant to be regularly reviewed. The last time it was reviewed was 2016 and even then...
Hi Lizzie, In addition to this no carer should be made to care on carers allowance for decades. This situation reduces and stomps on every opportunity in life, due to any carer caring and having to complete 10's of thousands of unpaid care hours( often without support). Although social care and heal...
Hiya Bowlingbun, The problem is because I am getting a complete non-response, I'm not able to get to the information commissioner.
Hiya Bowlingbun, I did make a SAR request and they took years to produce anything. I also had to ask more than once for a S.A.R. When I finally received the documents (all 6 of them) most( at least4) were completely blacked out and the rest were mostly blacked out. The best part was even one of my o...
I am now very irritated by the lack of response by social services towards my son, more especially in the last few months. I have found myself being totally blanked by the allocated social worker and her general manager, who I have emailed twice for a response. The latest request for a response was ...
Hiya Dean, It's going to be a regular thing locking down areas where COVID is spiking. I wonder which will be next?
Hiya Melly, It really hurt. I just couldn't believe in 5 mins, I had been temperature tested, the tooth had been X-Rayed, then I was injected twice and the next minute it was out...A wisdom tooth that is! I was out the door in 5 minutes total. It is healing well though and no pain whatsoever...only ...
After waiting during the whole lockdown for my tooth to be extracted, it finally happened, yesterday. So I arrived, at the newly opened dental surgery at 9.45 am, ready for my 10 O'Clock appointment. I had to wait outside for 20 minutes. At 10.05 I was asked in, had my temperature taken with a 'gun'...