[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya Bowlingbun, The payroll service will not fill out timesheets. I am made to do it. To be fair, it's like torture to have to calculate all PA'S wages knowing they are being paid 10 times my income. I have complained about it and have remained ignored. This is why I keep a blog and they don't like...
Hello Bowlingbun, I hope you're keeping well during this pandemic. The Local Authority does far too much meddling in people's lives who have to use the service. Mostly it is unhelpful meddling and demanding of time and energy from unpaid carers. They conduct unfair assessments in order to only allow...
I have written this as the way I see the situation of care. I would welcome any comments or personal experiences that can be shared for others to read and empathize with during our special week, Carers' week. This week is carer’s week, however, I don’t see many things changing in the interests of th...
Two doctors confirmed my son can't have his second vaccine.
Oh and regarding changing your social worker. These social worker things normally have a shelf life of about 12 months when their service generates yet another crackpot :lol:
Hiya, 117 is aftercare arranged when someone is discharged from hospital and they've been sectioned under the mental health Act. Under section 3. This is where things get interesting. My son was held in an A.T.U. in April 2006 for needing respite. They couldn't find anywhere else to put him. So they...
Hiya. Yes, I received this little piece recently concerning my son's reviews off I will call her Krusty Katie and co-signed by Crackling Rose the social worker. 'No changes to your son's funding will be considered, without the assessment taking place, and unfortunately due to the statutory nature of...
It would be unwise to refuse a review of the support package, but you can ask for a virtual review to be done instead. Get an advocate because social workers can be prone to distorting what was said in order to reduce funding. Yes, you can refuse them to come out to the home and do so. To be fair, s...
I think it very much depends on a person's DNA with the AZ vaccine or any vaccine for that matter. It's how you personally work inside. For me, it was terrible muscle aching the first time around, leading to not being able to walk for 3 weeks. This second jab I have had no side effects at all. My da...
Hiya Melly, So far so good for me 18 hours since I've had it now:)