[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think it very much depends on a person's DNA with the AZ vaccine or any vaccine for that matter. It's how you personally work inside. For me, it was terrible muscle aching the first time around, leading to not being able to walk for 3 weeks. This second jab I have had no side effects at all. My da...
Hiya Melly, So far so good for me 18 hours since I've had it now:)
After a mix-up on Monday of where I was sent for my second vaccine (they were only doing Pfizer one's), I finally received my AZ second one today. The first time around I had a dead leg straight away but no problems so far with the second one.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... 1535533190

I'm attending to receive my second jab on Monday.
I think its simple, the people who don't want the jab, it is your choice. I haven't met a single person who has had a severe reaction...I am sorry for the person who posted this, but scaring other people will result in deaths... If people are scared by it then that's their choice. Some people have ...
This is true, it's a new vaccine and we are all learning about it. That was a rare side-effect to it in my son who only had one allergic reaction to one anti-biotic 30 years ago. An antihistamine tablet worked at the time. Since then though he's had a few blisters appear in clusters on his knees and...
Hiya Bowlingbun, Social services are always keen to play the victim whilst not serving clients or carers fairly. They are so scared that they aren't even prepared to do their jobs properly. In fact, they tend to goad like there's no tomorrow. Anything so they don't have to support, especially with a...
Thick as two short planks aren't they Bowlingbun. I have decided to take a leaf out of your book and reported them too. Thank you for contacting us. Your reference is: #21 An EASS Helpline Advisor will contact you with a response to your enquiry Yes, this is the very least they can expect, especiall...
Hiya Bowlingbun, I know exactly how you feel. I need to do the same only it's really difficult to get a solicitor. My son has had 4 social workers in 5 years. 3 didn't even see him at all during the whole of their allocations and one gave about 3 hours of his time in 18 months. Pretty terrible.