[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just to say Hi to everyone here. I haven't been around for the last few years because I have been so busy and not only caring for my son but much has changed in the last few years. I've had a long battle with the services which are on-going. They have taken to stripping services via the total ignori...
I would definitely fast track continuing health care. Quite often Nhs will set up refusals and then you will need to appeal. It can take months...which will also bide time for you and give you the excuse to delay matters until your 60. Box clever because these organisations aren't fair and won't car...
You can win against them.
Just keep on at them:)
https://wordpress.com/view/charmreallyo.wordpress.com
Try Bluebird care should cost around 1,000 for a week. I've got PA's for my son and it'll cost 3,600 to replace me for 10 days when I go away as he needs 2 carers.
My son who's 31 has only just started to communicate with me. He has autism on the lower end. We have chats now about his day at the end of the day. He'd had a seizure that day. Me~So what do the seizures sound like Him~ makes this careful OOOOooooo noise. Me~Let me hear that again Him~OOOOooooo Me~...
It's still ongoing Paul. They have picked the bins up once in 9 weeks and that's all...Really bad!
Mindfulness is a very important thing to learn especially as carers as it can save lives. It's hard to switch off but so necessary to learn to do so if you can't do it automatically.
Hiya Chocolate, I would do what Bowingbun has said and deffo legal aid application as social services are not likely to budge on complaint alone and they are notorious at not listening. Yes and definitely take some time out and if necessary stop the visits from this person who's upsetting your son m...
I'd go for lino myself for cheapness just pick a good quality one as it lasts for years. Depending on the size of your kitchen a rug to break it up is good under the kitchen table. I would chose a darker lino though myself as lighter colours strain over the yrs and are harder to maintain. I wouldn't...