[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Even if your loved one clearly qualifies they will down score the DST document. They will delay and refuse to budge. I never got a decision letter on any occasion from them. The social worker did his uttermost to rid his department of my son's package and got nowhere with CHC. They stood firm and re...
I wouldn't put up with it. When you next go out leave Metallica playing at full volume, for several hours until your neighbours get the message.
Hi Alan, When I had an agency there was no end of stupid excuses. One carers excuse was he only had an off-peak bus pass so he arrived 3 hours late. The same carer made the excuse that his girlfriend had got in a taxi and had not been contactable so he decided she must have been abducted by aliens s...
Social Services in my area has contracted out services to carers to the local carers centre, they carry out the assessment which is sent to social services to someone who has never met you and they make the decision. The website promises a care help and support plan, I never got anything. My wife w...
Many things have happened this week, that just causes me to lose all faith in the system of care regarding my son. He has been left with the same learning disability team. Apparently, allocated a consultant who is under the ‘previous one’ and they have also allocated a ‘nurse’ who again is from the ...
The situation with social services and the non-delivery of a support plan following my 2018 carers assessment has been ‘picked up’ finally. How far this will go considering social services has pushed it to another linked organisation, is anyone’s guess. They are obviously still denying any wrong in ...
There are many questions that need to be answered relating to the shoddy and ridiculous mess the services have created by their stubborn ignorance over the past 3 years. It may be all well and good for social services to have baled out and the learning disability team too…and to have not addressed i...
Hiya Bowlingbun, This is right up my street as you know. I can bang on about it endlessly as an individual as you know but I also know many carers are affected by it and we all need to ask the question of what we want as goals for discussion and what exactly is being done about it, to bring the issu...
I'm with you charm. The complaints processes are the only remedy for us, however the social workers side with the agencies and there is nothing you can do about it unless you make a strong case to the ombudsman and know how to or take legal action seems to be the only way for remedy imo. The author...
This is my story on this subject and CHC. Been trying to sort it out since 2017 and the Council had disallowed any complaint about it. Health have done the same. .EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM TO THE CARE AND SUPPORT (DIRECT PAYMENTS) REGULATIONS 2014 2014 No. 2871 7.4. The 2009 regulations provide that di...