[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
So far so good, one and a half week done, my mum already has a smile on her face, taking one day at a time, her flat looks more homely and clean, somehow brighter, she has had her feet done, been to town and appears brighter....................i did still get the sad look on Friday when i said i ha...
thank you Michael for the gorgeous picture, had a good day today, got some things sorted, had a casserole in the slow cooker by 8.30 am! my moped in the garage for a service and my hair dyed, along with spring cleaning my mums bathroom http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_confused.gif cooking her lu...
I too have just finished work to care for my 85 yr old mum, also not quite as difficult as some on here, she is able to walk less and less latetl, so i am getting a wheel chair so i can take her shopping, i am enjoying it and the freedom of no work, i worked in care for twenty years.Good luck. Jayn...
I really enjoyed reading books, but now love my kindle!!! i have read twice as much since i have had it, i have just finished Warhorse it was a lovely book i hope to see the film in the near future, i am reading an excellent book at the moment about a young lad growing up in care, i don't normally ...
Hello All Thank you for the lovely replys to my first post..................i decided to give up my job and care for my mum, i started today, i enjoyed it, i have worked in care for twenty years so i know what to expect............the gp told me she is depressed so i know what i have to deal with, ...
<t>Hello, my name is Jayne and i am seriously concidering giving up my part time job to care for my mother, she lives alone and feels very lonely, i do what i can and brother lives near by and pops in, i have tried day centres but she hates them, i hate telling her its that or be home alone, she can...