[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all so so much
I will look into all your ideas,

You are all so helpful

Thanks again

Junie
Hi Everyone My Mum is in a care home, before covid, I visited every day. She is 96, partially sighted and wheelchair bound, she has onset vascular dementia. We sent in her Doro phone, but she can no longer see the buttons. So I call the home everyday to speak to her, also one of the carers uses a la...
Hi Susieq

I looked at that but the home said it could not be set up.

Thanks for your reply

Junie
Hi Ayjay
She does have her tv, I know how to hook up a laptop, but they don’t, plus they only have one laptop at the home.

Just wondered if there is anything else I could use.

Thanks for your reply
Hi Everyone My Mum is in a care home, I was visiting her every day, she is partially sighted and wheelchair bound. She has copd and vascular dementia. Was wondering what I can get with a large screen to do video calls with her, that does not cost a fortune. One of the staff uses the lap top once a w...
Thanks
Hi
Are there local meet ups

Thanks
Junie