[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for all your responses. For Clarity CHC did a Video Assessment and then DST removed funding. They gave the Care Company 28 days notice, they wrote to Mum, it was 10 days until letter was found by family. CC has used DST from CHC funding to write SS Care plan it was the same Social Worker w...
Hi Melina Life changes and it will get better for you. Under immense strain you are still standing, Don't hesitate to phone the police they will arrest your brother away from the house. It worked for me. Never laid a finger on me again and I took control, his power was gone. The Samaritans are alway...
Hoping someone can help or has been in similar situation and offer some guidance. Mum has had CHC (Covid) Funding for previous nine months with Care Company she has used for nearly 3 years. The CHC did a reassessment and cancelled funding giving 28 days notice, the Care Company that has taken that f...
Thank You for your responses, under fast track end of life there is no enablement, the needs criteria is not used, the Consultant completes the form for rapid deterioration, therefore no assessment as such. Thank you I have tried to contact Beacon, they have information but they do not state an end ...
Hoping someone can help. During July - discharge from hospital under Covid CHC funding for a full package of Care at home. They did not say their was an end date to this and it would be reviewed at 6, 12 and 24 weeks. Have not heard from them at all until this week. Now saying that Covid Fast Discha...
Hi

Sorry typo As is as, PFS prepaid financial services, system used to hold personal budget for direct payments for care. The money is from a County Council Personal Care Budget, replacement care is the amount to replace the carer during that time. Not explaining this too well.
Hi Thanks I have the funding in place it is the evidence that this is allowed to be outside of the UK I am looking for. AS using PFS as facilitator not allowed transfer funds outside UK. Hope that helps
Hi All I am having immense problems with the Direct Payment Team at local CC. Never had much contact with them before but seem to have a cultural of blame the carer and inundate them with admin work. Can anyone please point me to any links relating to personal budget direct payments being used abroa...
Hi No an enforcement officer of both County Council and City Council can access the number and see who it has been issued to so they don't need to ask to see photo. I was once parked in bay and returned quickly to my car laden with shopping a little out of breath when approached by said enforcement ...