[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello like you I am new to this role. I've been doing it for 8 weeks, my husband had his stroke in March. We are both in our early sixties and looking forward to having fun in our retirement. I guess that has all gone now. I know how you feel and what must be going through your head I can't promise ...
Hi Irene
I have been trying to send you a PM but it want send, any ideas
Is there any one out there who is careing for a stroke survivor. I would appreciate any tips advice or ways to do things that would make things easier and also how you manage your own life around your careing role Everyday I feel as if I'm running to catch myself up can't keep this up for ever I was...
Very kind of you all to offer me so much advice. I will speak to the team on Monday and see what they have to offer next.
Three things that upset me most
Thinking of the man my husband used to be
Not knowing what the future holds
Not sure if I am strong enough to do this or if I want to
Thank you thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.
My husband has the early support stroke team working with him but they will be pulling out the middle of August after that I don't know.
I have never had an assessment and no information was giving to us when he left hospital.
I have been caring for my husband who had a stroke in March and am finding it so hard. I don't think I can do this. We are both in our early sixties and I feel as if my life is over.
Diane