[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Every answer must starts with the first letter of your last name! Last Name letter: M An animal: Monkey A boys name: Michael A girls name: Mary An occupation: Milliner A colour: Mauve Something you wear: Mittens A drink: Margarita A type of food: Marshmallows Something found in the bathroom: Me, whe...
When I was at college I used to get this on the library computers a lot - students were changing the keyboard type, usually from English to American. It was infuriating until someone showed me how to change it back! :)
I have literally just finished my book so will have to find something else that appeals among the many Kindle samples I have! It was The Girl With No Name by Diney Costeloe. It's set during WW2 and tells the story of a young German girl called Lisa. She is Jewish and her family have to flee from the...
I think your name would have to be on the lease as well - for instance, I share a house with my mum but we have joint tenancy. It means if one of us dies, the other doesn't get kicked out. Before you do anything I would contact CAB and ask for advice; they should at least be able to find out who you...
Just a quick note of input - you don't have to be diabetic to have peripheral neuropathy. My mother has it and she's not diabetic. It's what I first thought of when you said you couldn't feel the injuries to your foot, as she has times when her feet are completely numb. Other times there are sharp p...
I'm starting a course on Future Learn at the end of August - it's called Medicine and the Arts. There isn't a lot of info available but I'm hoping it'll have some of what I'm looking for. I'm really interested in the healing/therapeutic benefits of creativity, so I've been looking for an online cour...
I'm not up to writing much as I just wrote a really long post (about caring for someone when you're chronically ill yourself) but I really wanted to reply to this. All the feelings you expressed - fear, anxiety, feeling hard done by, etc - are exactly what I experience too. It's just good to know th...