[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>yes wendy i am dreading christmas it is going to be awful... dad passed suddenly to, he had been a little unwell for a couple of days and had the doctor out,, wanted to get him better as we were due to go on holiday on the saturday,, doctor came out on friday and gave us the go ahead to go on hol...
<t>wendy.. my thoughts are with you also..... i lost my dad of 96 back in may this year and i miss him so much... i am 51 and was also an only child,, and for the those 51 years me and dad were always so close,, it was just him and me since mum died 21 years ago... i,m not ashamed to say that since ...
<t>3 months now since i lost dad and still everyday i feel so lost.. the house does,nt feel like home anymore but just a base.... i potter about the house not knowing what to do next..<br/> the family and freinds who at the funeral say those famous words ( we are here for you) we will keep in touch ...
<t>3 months now since i lost dad and still everyday i feel so lost.. the house does,nt feel like home anymore but just a base.... i potter about the house not knowing what to do next..<br/> the family and freinds who at the funeral say those famous words ( we are here for you) we will keep in touch ...
<t>also i hate the usual family thing you get at funerals, where those members of the family say " we must keep in touch" but then you dont see or hear from them until the next family funeral........... and its always ""you know where we are if you want anything""<br/> what about """you know where i...
<t>since mum died 21 years its just been me and dad living at home, we were always very close, dad has always been fit and active despite his age.<br/> and its only been the last year or so he has really needed much care. he took ill before christmas 2011 and was admitted to hospital for 3 weeks it ...
any gay carers..????
hi robert
things improving slowly, but it gonna be a long road, but i,m just happy to have him home again
thanks.... the social worker at the hospital mentioned refering us for direct payments so lets hope that will help...

if anyone has any experience of getting direct payments i would appreciate some help/advice

mick
<t>hi all<br/> my dad has finally come home from hospital and i am his carer but i do work 6 hours a day for which he needs someone with him while i am at work.. i have found a family friend who is going to come and look after him while i am at work and i am paying her £50 each day...... <br/> i don...