[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Steven

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time recently. I just wanted to let you know that I've sent you a private message with some suggestions for where you can get further support.

Wishing you well

Michael
Dear Carers UK members I'd just like to wish you well on Carers Rights Day and share a few links to items that I hope will be of interest. Whether you are out at one of the 450 events taking place around the UK, or keeping in touch with other carers through the Forum, I hope you have a good day. Thi...
Thanks to Han for joining the Forum and for sharing with us the difficult experience you've recently had with your partner. Thanks also to other Forum members who have posted supportive responses to Han. I just wanted to emphasise that Carers UK is an inclusive organisation that does not tolerate di...
Hello Joanne. Thanks for posting in the Forum about your situation. I'm sorry to hear about how you are feeling and just wanted to let you know that I've sent you a private message with some suggested next steps which I hope will help. If you click on 'Private messages' at the top of the Forum scree...
Thanks for your views so far on Carers UK's 'Manifesto for carers' - we passed these on to colleagues in our Policy and Public Affairs team. The manifesto is based on the views of thousands of carers (e.g. the responses of the 8,000+ carers who completed our 2019 State of Caring Survey). It also dra...
As there is no CONTACT CUK WITH A QUESTION facility on the forum , short of contacting a RED direct , the a.g.m. is the only time a member can , in theory , ask a question ... assuming any resolution is not accepted ? Hello Chris. You can ask us a question at any time by sending a private message t...
Just searched Carers UK on YouTube and couldn't recognise any meeting proceedings. Are there any on the Carers UK website? Hello Rosemary. We've just received the video footage from the conference and now need to edit this for sharing with members. We'll add this to the AGM & Members' Conference pa...
I assume that all reading this have had their invites ? For the x year running , no Internet coverage ... not even Carers Radio ? Hello Chris In response to your question, all 26,000 Carers UK members (including users of the Forum) have been invited to our AGM and Members' Conference by email or le...
Just that really. I was phoned at work to ask me about the magazine and advise me of helplines. I was somewhat surprised as I didn’t think I’d shared either my telephone number or my real name. The caller was polite so I didn’t query anything about the call but was a bit perturbed afterwards. Anyon...
Hello Lee. Thanks for posting in the Forum about your recent experience. I've discussed this with colleagues at Carers UK and have just sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the link at the top right of the Forum.

Wishing you well

Michael