[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for this helpful suggestion bowlingbun. As I'm sure you can imagine, Carers UK's helpline and policy staff are incredibly busy at the moment but I have forwarded your request for a Q&A to them and will let you know their response early next week. We do understand that the current Coronavirus ...
I was refused entry into Sainsbury this morning at allotted time ( according to their website vulnerable, disabled and carers can shop between 0800 and 0900). Hello Ella08 Thanks for sharing the experience you had of being turned away from Sainsbury's. I can understand how this must have been quite...
There are TWO categories of risk from the virus. Firstly, there's the "serious risk" list that includes people having chemotherapy etc Then there is the second list of those with "increased risk of severe illness" which can be found on the .gov site talking about social distancing. This covers anyo...
Please can you send a link to the other form you are referring to.
Thanks Bill for sharing the other thread which has an article from the Guardian on mutual aid groups. The direct link to the Mutual Aid Groups website is: https://covidmutualaid.org/local-groups/ AJ, I remember from previous posts that you live close to the New Forest. I've had a quick look on the w...
Dear Carers UK members We know carers will be doing their best to protect the people they care for during the Coronavirus outbreak, dealing with uncertainty and taking extra precautions. We want to make sure your experiences – your ways of managing the situation, and the challenges you’re facing - a...
Hello Simon As well as the helpful responses you'll receive from other members on the Forum, I'd recommend reading the coronavirus guidance on the Carers UK website. This guidance includes a section titled, 'Do I need to stay away from the person I care for?'. You can also click through to some Freq...
Feels very generic, The point seems to have completely gone over the MP's head, that this is about the bar being lowered, in terms of the safeguards being relaxed, which puts vulnerable people and those supporting them at further risk, not protect them. Based on how this morning has unfolded, many ...
Hello. Just to let you know that we have updated our 'further support' page for carers to answer some of the questions you've been asking in the Forum, on social media and through the helpline. The guidance covers visiting family members, collecting essential medication, visits from carer workers an...
Hello all. The Government's latest 'Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19' (published on 21 March) can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-fr...