[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello sun

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a really tough time recently. I've sent you an email with some suggestions of support and information which I hope you will find helpful.

Wishing you well

Michael
Hello Fiona I sent your post to our helpline to ask if they had any further advice for you and they have suggested the following: Try contacting the online COVID-19 vaccine booking service which has been created for those who have previously received a letter saying that they are at high risk from C...
Thanks for sharing your additional experiences - I will share these with colleagues and post here with any further updates.

Michael
Hello Fiona I was sorry to hear that it appears that your husband has been wrongly removed from the clinically vulnerable group at your GP practice. In addition to the suggestions from other members I have forwarded your post to our helpline to ask if they have any further advice. The following link...
Hello all Thanks bowlingbun for alerting me to this topic and sorry it's taken me several days to respond. I hope the confusion over what you thought was conflicting Government guidance on carers being in priority group 6 for vaccines has not caused any of you too much worry. I've spoken with our po...
Hello Bluesky Thanks for posting about your situation in the Forum. We were sorry to read that you've been having a tough time with looking after your parents. I discussed your post with our helpline manager and he suggested that you contact your mother's GP again to follow up on the tests and also ...
Dear all Carers UK are calling on the Government to urgently act to address the financial hardship that many unpaid carers face due to their caring responsibilities, through our #FairerForCarers campaign. Carers have been the backbone of the COVID-19 pandemic, taking on more care than ever and often...
Hello everyone Below is some information on a new campaign being led by the Care Quality Commission and Healthwatch. Carers UK is supporting the campaign and we'd love you to get involved. The changing priorities of health and care services during the COVID-19 pandemic have had a significant impact ...
Hello Wendy

Thanks for posting in the Forum. We can see that you are understandably quite concerned about your father's situation and we've sent you an email with some further suggestions of support you can seek to address the issues you've raised.

Wishing you well

Michael
Hello Anna Thanks for posting about your situation in the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your mother has been having a tough time with looking after your grandfather. It sounds like this has been quite a worry for you. I just wanted to let you know that I've sent you an email with some further sugges...