[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Bonny As I mentioned this morning, below is some information on your tax situation from one of our helpline advisers which I hope you will find helpful. Michael ------------------------------ Thank you for getting in touch with Carers UK. From what you say you have been away from your home for...
Good morning Bonny

Thanks for posting about your situation in the Forum. I've forwarded your post to our helpline and will post their response in this topic in the coming days.

Wishing you well

Michael
Hello Jackie

I just wanted to let you know that I've forwarded your post to Carers UK's helpline and they will contact you by email with some advice on the issue you've raised.

Wishing you well

Michael
Hello Dee. I'm sorry that you weren't able to see the recordings and slides from our 2020 Members' Conference. I've asked our Communications team to have a look at this and it should be fixed shortly.

Michael
Hello everyone Here are a few tips that have been shared by carers during our Care for a Cuppa sessions in recent weeks. If you'd like to join one of our twice-weekly online meetups, please register at www.carersuk.org/cuppa Physical and mental wellbeing tips Taking a walk in nature helps your own w...
Hello and thanks for visiting the BAME carers section of the Forum. In September 2020 one of our Share & Learn online meetups was dedicated to discussing the specific issues experienced by carers from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds. It was clear from this stimulating discussion that as...
Good morning Today Carers UK released a new report on the impact of the coronavirus on carers. This report draws on a survey of 5,904 carers during September 2020 and follows our original 'Caring behind closed doors' research conducted in April. Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to comp...
Hello Suzette I'm sorry to hear that your employer is trying to force you to resign because you want to wear a face mask while you are working. As well as the suggestions from other members, As you are a working carer, I would also encourage you to contact the Carers UK helpline at advice@carersuk.o...
Thanks bowlingbun for these additional helpful tips. At today's Care for a Cuppa session carers shared their tips on Carer's Assessments. These were referred to in Carers UK's response today to the Alzheimer's Society report 'The fog of support'. https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campaigns/press-rel...
Hello all At Tuesday's Care for a Cuppa session we discussed carers' experiences of attending GP appointments and obtaining medication for the people they look after during the coronavirus crisis. The carers attending shared the following tips: sometimes it can be difficult to get through to the GP ...