[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Penny.

Thanks for posting about this issue in the Forum. I have forwarded your post to colleagues in our helpline and policy teams and should be able to give you further guidance on this early next week.

With good wishes

Michael
Dear Erika I was sorry to read that you have been having a difficult time recently with looking after your mother. As well as the helpful suggestions from other members, I have also sent you a private message (see the top right of the Forum page) with some further suggestions. Wishing you well Michael
Hi Ankhtsetseg Thanks for joining Carers UK and for posting about your experiences in the Forum. We were sorry to hear that you've been having a really difficult time with looking after your mother recently. I've sent you a private message with some suggestions for steps you can take to improve your...
Hello everyone The Government has announced that, as of Monday 6th July, the 2.2 million people shielding from coronavirus can gather in groups of up to six people outdoors and form a ‘support bubble’ with another household. From Saturday 1st August, the guidance will then be relaxed so clinically e...
Hi Laura Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing some information about your caring situation. As well as the suggestions from other members, I thought you might like to join one of our Care for a Cuppa online video meet-ups that we run every Monday at 3.00pm. These are an opportunity to take a ...
Dear all We had some fantastic media coverage during Carers Week. Here are a few of the highlights. The main Carers Week report was featured in the Times - see below for the report (the article can only be seen online if you have a subscription) https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campaigns/news/carer...
Hello Louise I appreciate that you are offering your services as a live in carer because you think this would be of help to one of our members. However, we don't allow advertising of products or services on the Forum so I'm going to lock this topic. I wish you well with finding your next position. M...
Hello everyone

Please see the link below for a Carers Week message from our Chief Executive Helen Walker.

https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campa ... -week-2020

With good wishes

Michael
Good morning everyone and welcome to Carers Week 2020 I hope you will be able to participate in some of the online events being held by Carers UK and other organisations across the UK during the coming week. See www.carersweek.org for all events across the country and to add your voice to the Make C...
NanaNana wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:05 pm
Just registered. So will have a go at this Zoom thing on Monday afternoon.
Hello NanaNana - we look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Michael