[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Carers UK members Please see the message below from Carers UK's campaigns team ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This Carers Week, Carers UK and the six other charities involved this year are calling for the UK Government to publish...
Hi Francis

Thanks for taking the time to read the 'Under Pressure' report and provide some feedback. This is really appreciated and I will pass your post onto our policy team.

With good wishes

Michael
Good morning everyone We wanted to let you know that today Carers UK has released new research, based on a survey of over 3,300 carers, which reveals that the unprecedented financial pressures that many unpaid carers are facing has now become unsustainable. We'd also like to encourage you to contact...
Hello Pauline - in addition to the responses from other members I asked our helpline about the situation you described in your post and have just sent you an email with some further information and suggested support.

Wishing you well

Michael
Hello Jenny Thanks for posting in the forum about your situation. We were concerned to read that you are having a really difficult time at the moment. In addition to the helpful responses from sunnydisposition and Charles, I have sent your post to our helpline and asked them to respond as soon as th...
Hello Emma Thank you for joining the forum and posting about your friend's situation. I would suggest that you email Carers UK's Helpline at advice@carersuk.org and one of our advisers will respond (usually within a few days) to let you know what your friend's rights are in this situation. Wishing y...
Hello everyone During the past week we've been receiving quite a number of emails and notifications from members who have tried to renew their passwords but found that the 'Forgot your password' function is not working on the sign in screen. We're really sorry about this and will manually create new...
Hello Niki. Thanks for posting about this situation in the forum. I'll send you an email with some suggested sources of support that you could pass on.

With good wishes

Michael
Hello AJ Below is a response from one of our helpline advisers to the question you posted a few weeks ago. I'm sorry it's taken quite a while to respond. -------------------- Hello, Thank you for your message. You are right that most paid care comes from local authorities or NHS funding streams foll...
Hi AJ

Thanks for posting about this. I've passed it onto one of our helpline advisers and should be able to post a response in this topic in the next few days.

Wishing you well

Michael