Hello all Thanks for your contributions to this thread and sorry for my delayed response - I was organising and giving talks at several Carers Week events last week. I'm pleased to let you know that our telephone helpline is now open again on Mondays and Tuesdays between 10am and 4pm - 0808 808 7777...
Hello Chris - the report you've provided the link for was just produced for Carers Week. A more detailed State of Caring report will be communicated widely in the second week of July.

Hope this helps

Michael
Sorry to hear about the recent problems on the forum. I thought it had been behaving quite well recently and it must have been frustrating to have all the error messages. I'll let the IT support know on Monday.
Carers UK today welcomed the publication of the cross Government Carers Action Plan for England saying that it provided some positive short term measures to support carers, but that carers would be disappointed that it did not go further to recommend or deliver any additional financial support for c...
In two weeks’ time, we are holding a Carers Week event in Westminster, where MPs will hear directly from carers about their experiences and the challenges of caring. We need your help. Please contact your MP by clicking on the link below and asking them to attend and show their support for carers th...
It's the last week to fill in our State of Caring Survey. Help us tell your stories and make the case for the change carers need to see. We're really grateful to everyone who takes the time to complete it. To go to the survey please click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SVSCD8G Thanks...
Hi Chris - our IT support have asked if you can let us know the timeframe when you experienced all the 'Bad Gateway' messages. Please can you let me know roughly when you started your forum session and when you finished.

Thanks

Michael
Thanks for letting us know Chris - sorry to hear you had so many 'bad gateway' messages in one session. I'll let the IT support know.

Michael
I would really like to make a complaint.. ive been trying for a few days now to log into this forum without success, I must have reset my password 10 times and only have managed to log in today by creating a new account.. its madness. Ive emailed carers uk, but no one has bothered to reply. Unbelie...
Thanks very much to everyone who has completed the 2018 State of Caring Survey in the past couple of weeks. If you haven't yet undertaken the survey, it would be really helpful if you could do so in the next week or two. Each year Carers UK runs the State of Caring Survey to help us show the reality...