[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Suzette I'm sorry to hear that your employer is trying to force you to resign because you want to wear a face mask while you are working. As well as the suggestions from other members, As you are a working carer, I would also encourage you to contact the Carers UK helpline at advice@carersuk.o...
Thanks bowlingbun for these additional helpful tips. At today's Care for a Cuppa session carers shared their tips on Carer's Assessments. These were referred to in Carers UK's response today to the Alzheimer's Society report 'The fog of support'. https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campaigns/press-rel...
Hello all At Tuesday's Care for a Cuppa session we discussed carers' experiences of attending GP appointments and obtaining medication for the people they look after during the coronavirus crisis. The carers attending shared the following tips: sometimes it can be difficult to get through to the GP ...
Thanks to everyone who has signed up to take part in this physical activity research. I've been in touch with our colleague Rachael who is leading on this and she said that you should receive an email by today with further details on taking part. Quite a few people didn't provide email addresses tho...
Hello all Since April over 500 carers have attended our online meet-ups for carers that we hold on Zoom twice a week. At these sessions carers share tips with each other on how they've learned to manage their caring roles (sometimes they also share some tricks on how they've managed to get what they...
Hello Mossyface I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a really difficult time since you and your family moved in with your father. As well as the helpful suggestions from other members, I have also sent you an email with some further suggestions of support that you could access. Wishing you and ...
Hello Sarah Great to hear that your nan is feeling much better and that you've found a different care home for her. I've just sent you an email with some further advice from one of our helpline advisers which I hope you will find helpful., though some of the advice may no longer be relevant. With go...
Hello Sarah I was sorry to read that your nan has not been well. From the details you've provided we thought that you may want to make a complaint about the treatment your nan has received in the care home. I've therefore forwarded your post to Carers UK's helpline and will send you an email with th...
Hello Penny.

Thanks for posting about this issue in the Forum. I have forwarded your post to colleagues in our helpline and policy teams and should be able to give you further guidance on this early next week.

With good wishes

Michael
Dear Erika I was sorry to read that you have been having a difficult time recently with looking after your mother. As well as the helpful suggestions from other members, I have also sent you a private message (see the top right of the Forum page) with some further suggestions. Wishing you well Michael