[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Emma & Bowlingbun for your info, I will contact social services & request that MIL and myself need assessments ASAP, I do everything for MIL now, personal care, cooking cleaning, shopping. MIL is 77 years of age and I am 57, she has been in receipt of DLA for many years for other health is...
Hi all, I have been a full time carer for my mum in law for many years now, I cannot understand why i have never been offered a carers assessment from my local council, Mum in laws health has gotten worse over the last several months, she was recently diagnosed with COPD and is currently on oxygen 2...
ESA WRAG participants to take part in mandatory community benefit work placements will be introduced from the 3rd December 2012 Sick and disabled claimants face being sent on unlimited workfare from the beginning of next month a memo issued by DWP to Work Programme providers has revealed. LINKS http...
Wearespatacus online campaign group have compiled a 71 page dossier The peoples review of the WCA , everyone needs to read the true facts about atos /government, it is disgraceful the way the sick/disabled are being treated. Sample of info I was shocked to read, page 51 of dossier refers to Specific...
Wearespatacus online campaign group have compiled a 71 page dossier The peoples review of the WCA , everyone needs to read the true facts about atos /government, it is disgraceful the way the sick/disabled are being treated. Sample of info I was shocked to read, page 51 of dossier refers to Specific...
Are you absolutely certain that you have all the benefits you are entitled to? Ring the Carers UK if in any doubt at all, or email them - they made me significantly better off. Also consider whether or not mum in law is getting everything which she is entitled to. If she would need to go into a hom...
Hi Carl and welcome. probably a silly question, but have you talked to your council and seen if they can come up with any help for you? hi myrtle i have contacted council, also housing association,local councillors, many MPs, also Lord Best who fought so hard to stop this bedroom tax becomming law....
<t>Hi all, this is my first posting, i am a full time carer for my disabled mother-in-law, who lives around the corner from me. i am going to lose at least £21.40 per wk HB, from April 2013, according to size critera i have 2 spare bedrooms, i sleep in separate bedroom from my OH as i suffer from UC...