[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for all your posts Sorry not have responded but last Wednesday we got a call from care line to say Mum had had a small fall at home.Fortunately my wife and I were close enough to get to her but as we were unable to get her up we called the paramedics.Whilst they got her up she was shaken b...
<t>Thanks Beck and Robert<br/> Was able to have along conversation with Carer who Mum gets on well with today and we are all agred that a reassessmeent is needed. mum definitely has some anxiety as regards a key safe but we will need to find a compromise <br/> <br/> I will also get the doctor to cov...
Thanks Audrey thats really helpful and your suggestion re UTI confirmed what my wife was thinking We will get onto the Doctors tomorrow
I will post an update as it may be useful
PR Image
<t>My mother is 89 and still living in her own home, I am an only child and my wife and I do the shopping, clothes washing and ironing. Mum has three carers each day to assist with her washing dressing and meals has someone to come in bi weekly to do her hair and look after the garden. ( different p...