[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Staci Welcome to the forum, to these wonderful people and to sharing your feelings, I am sure, you will, like me find a comforting shoulder, a verbal hug and a listening ear from every corner on this site. I was incredibly surprised at how easy it was to open up and just waffle on and again like ...
Hi Sally, Just like to welcome you to the forum! Sorry its a bit late only I've only just read your postings I'm sure you will fit in nicely look forward to chatting to you soon. Take care Deb x Hi Deb thanks for your posting, as someone wiser than I will ever be once said, "better late than never"...
Hi Jackie positively, nearly a neighbour! bring on those hampshire lasses...... http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif Welcome to the site and I echo Paula's words when I say we look forward to hearing more from you. I am sure that you will be glad that you joined, the support on here is somet...
<t>Welcome to the forum Val, take it from one who only joined last week, you will wonder how you ever managed on your own once you get going. The support on here is fantastic and I know you will be glad that you made that first step.<br/> <br/> talk to you again soon and again ~Welcome~<br/> <br/> t...
Welcome, here's hoping you find all the support that you need and so deserve from the mad people that reside here http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif There's always someone with a kettle on and although I've heard you have to wrestle them away from her, Paula's the one with the choccie bisc...
So, I have been a 'resident' for just over a week now, and all I can say is, why didnt I find this place sooner. i have posted a few times, probably said the wrong thing more than once but all being said this place has helped this last week go better than the previous week. When I joined I was at a ...
Welcome to the forum, I've not been a member long myself but have gained support and comfort from reading, watching and partaking in messages. I hope you find it just as valuable and wish you all the very best

take care, Sally
Hi Maria now I haven't got any experience of this kind of behaviour and I am probably the worst person to respond as I drive my family mad with my 'always seeing the good in people first' attitude, but even I would be concerned with the fact that she is obviously bringing you up on a regular basis ...
Hi Trish welcome to the site, I have only been a part of it for 2 days but I can assure you that in those 2 days I have found a sense of belonging and support that I havent found anywhere else, so I wish you all the best and as much comfort in coming on here as I have done. On a more practical leve...
Hi Jane I hope that today has been a better day for you, I have to say that the thought of coming home this evening and having 'somewhere' to go, to read, get my now daily fix of support and just lurk was a wonderful feeling, thank God I joined, I really do hope you feel the same way too. You canno...