[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi im not sure if any one can help i just recieved carer allowance after very long battel to get my hubby dla however as we on esa they have taken half my back date pay .not clear why and our esa is going down by over 100 pound a fortnight please help advice if any one can thankyou
hi and welcome yes you are in the right place we can all listen and try advice it good to share good and bad it takes a weight of our minds if nothing eles good luck and rember we are not alone x
tenna ladies you may be able get them free speak to doctor
half the time dla people dont know what there doing good luck with getting it explained .and if you not had dla for 3yrs plus may be ther owe you big pay out
<t>hi and welcome im val not long been on the form but have been carer for my husband for nearly 3 years only just recieved dla with big stuggle .are loved ones are being given very hard time with all the changes in benifit bed room tax and nhs .my husband is wheelchair bound /other health issus and...
<t>hi i do no when some one passes on they can still claim cares allowance for 12 weeks.as your mum still alive which is lovely you can still be her carer even though she is in a home . dwp do ned to be made aware asap .social service need to be more helpful and less judgemental it isnt easy being a...