[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My anxiety is really bad. I’m not sleeping,I’m exhausted and I’m having heart palpitations all day every day. I cry every day and feel like there’s no way my life is getting better. There’s been times I’ve just wanted out with my life and for it to be over. There’s just nothing left in me anymore an...
My aunt has said she can’t come over (hasn’t been for 4 years) and to give s/s her email address.
She has said that if she goes into a home that I will have to clean the house out too
I have my own place yes but no family and nobody to talk to really except for my dad.
She receives attendance allowance but has no savings
I’ve been caring for my gran for years she’s nearly 97. She has dementia. She can’t walk now without holding her hand. Her dementia is worse,it’s telling her not to eat. She won’t eat I can’t take another day. Her son and daughter won’t do anyrhing. Do I ring social services and say I’m finished. I’...
Hi everyone I don’t know if you can remember me but I care for my gran with dementia who is nearly 96. She has a daughter in Australia who hasn’t been over to help in over 3 years and a uncle who is local but doesn’t help. My gran 6 weeks ago got admitted to hospital and that gave us 3 carers per da...
Haven’t posted in a while. Just an update really Still caring for my gran on my own,aunt still hasn’t been over 5 months after I begged for help. Uncle hasn’t visited since December (lives across the road) I’m feeling a bit low today but have accepted this is my life until she passes away. Hope ever...
Hello Diane
I hope your doing well
I'm going to look for your post now and have a read threw,I bet a lot of your story rings true with me
Take care X
Just a update really - My gran this morning screaming at me actually screeching for her clothes to go home. Rang my aunt and lost it and basically she was giving me orders -give her the clothes Wash these clothes ,how do you not know where they are blah blah Than she's saying to my gran take no noti...
Hi Jenny -basically my aunt has all of my nanas bank books/bank cards/insurance documents so I'm unable to sort out how things are funded etc... Il be honest I don't know where to begin. I don't think my aunt will be here when s/s arrives for the assesment as that's due in around 18 /19 days. The on...
So as you know my gran has dementia and is 96. It's been decided that when my aunt comes over my gran will be going in residential care and basically il have to stick it out till then. I've been told she's coming in a month. Anyway yesterday my gran started asking where my grandad was? (He's been de...