[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hello trish Image
Hello Sally and Paula Image
<t>Hi - this is interesting, because as I said in my first thread, I've often thought mum has aspergers.<br/> <br/> But she has a VERY low pain threshhold. It takes almost nothing to start her screaming (literally).<br/> <br/> Examples:<br/> <br/> Contact with lukewarm water - she says it is "stone ...
verbal hugs are very theraputic
<t>You are so lovely. Thank you. I'm overwhelmed by your kindness. I was so afraid I would be judged, instead you've been so kind to me.<br/> <br/> I wish I had found this place years ago. I have looked at that link and can identify with alot of the words - confusion is something I feel, and I know ...
<t>They are quite socially isolated really, mum always says she "can't make friends", although she does go to Church, as do I (different churches, we live in different towns).<br/> <br/> They do get disability benefits for dad, but mum would never go to the doctor for herself. She doesn't like to be...
<t>Thank you so , so much for your reply.<br/> <br/> It is all a jumble what I have typed, you're right - but that's how it all is in my head about it - a massive jumble of upset, worry and even a little anger too.<br/> <br/> Am I a "carer" - does a parent with a mental illness count?<br/> <br/> I'm...
Please understand me - I am NOT looking for a diagnosis.

I am just someone who is at the end of what I can take.

Where do I go from here?

I really hope someone cares enough to reply.
<t>Hi.<br/> <br/> I don't know what I want to say or how I want to say it, or why, or if it will help - just talking about it. I just know I can't cope anymore. This will not be a cheerful post, and it will be a long post, I sincerely apologise for this, there's enough sorrow in the world without me...