[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi i know it has been a while since being on the forum but being back to work and dealing with all sorts has pushed other things to the back boiler anyhow just an update hubby did eventually get PIP through all due to the good work of the lady whom helped tremendously from the AGE UK cannot thank he...
(((Hugs))) to you Pet my personal opinion is i don't think you ever get used to this journey so all things that come along at different times is yes just like starting that new Dementia journey again and again probably not what we are wanting and hoping but i do think if we can possibly get used to ...
Hi Norma yes you totally hit the nail on the head there Lewy Body Dementia is very deceiving and needs a lot of researching on your own behalf :? just to know where everything is coming from even if for your own sanity i am learning all the time my sister works in the system so i have had added help...
Hi Helen welcome to the forum i care for my hubby who was diagnosed with Lewy body dementia at 58 and like you never believed in a million years our lives would come to this its a long hard road but a learning curve along the way i hope you get out the forum what i have lots of good advice and just ...
Hi Norma that is fab you having your daughter for so much support added bonus she has knowledge of Dementia having worked within this field just to let you know it was actually the Neurologist whom diagnosed my hubby with this condition not the memory clinic he was actually fantastic he came out to ...
Hi Norma yes you right there it is a very steep learning curve and loneliness creeps in at every opportunity you have to watch that one as it can become very over-whelming i was at work and this loneliness had engulfed me all day that i had a lump the size of an apple in my throat trying to keep mys...
Hi Norma welcome to the forum i totally get where you are coming from as my hubby was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia on the 8th August this year he is 58 we are still trying to get things sorted and things put into place like your hubby mine was hallucinating and having delusions really badly it ...
OMG bb that is so young to start dealing with them no wonder you are spot on with your advice you must be one hell of a strong woman am thinking would i be able to do it i don't know :? Thumbs up to you :) xx
Thanks bb you right but i tell you what i am sooo not used to dealing with these individuals i get myself too vexed i totally agree i should learn but maybe it comes with time and experience of dealing with this bloody system funnily enough later on in the afternoon the lady from AGE UK whom filled ...