How many times I considered that Rosemary, although some car parks do now put an age limit on the child.

At the end of the day, if the people in charge of the car park aren't going to monitor, let alone supervise I suppose its just a free for all.
I just wish there were more like you out there Londonbound, you clearly show a passion and love what you do. Mums care agency has become greedy beyond bounds, they keep taking on more clients without the staff to cope. The carers talk to me all the time and are disillusioned, they are often expected...
Faye, its awful that you are being put through this, plainly because some elderly lady has nothing to do but complain. I loathe no fee lawyers, but in this case you don't need insurance, health care etc..Any lawyer would be willing to take your case free of charge on a no win - no fee basis. Its tim...
Our local Supermarket (It begins with a W) has taken the precedent of putting Mother and Child spaces closer than Disabled spaces. What a sad world we live in.

I assume the supermarket beginning with "W" has more income from families than disabled people. Shame on them!
As Rosemary said, try no to get annoyed, it gets you nowhere. My Sister lives five minutes away and doesn't lift a finger to help, other than unannounced three weekly visits that are always cut short due to her being on lunch or picking the kids up from nursery. God forbid she visits in the evening ...
I think from what I've read, Dads landlord could have a serious lawsuit on his hands if he continues on this path, just mention to him that you are getting a solicitor and watch him squirm. I agree that all Carers are different, Mum has around 12 different carers that rotate. When one of Mums carers...
I wouldn't call 111, its an intermediary for 999. They then decide whether to call for an ambulance or not and if they decide an ambulance is necessary, you will be bottom of the queue for calling 111. When my Mum broke her hip and was helped back into bed by 999 services, I quickly realised she cou...
I think my problem BB, is that the District Nurse agreed to provide Mum with better pads after failing Mum first time. But six weeks later she hasn't kept her promise. One of Mums carers keeps moaning that Mums pads aren't sufficient, despite Mum wearing the more expensive ones that I pay for. When ...
Thanks Rosemary, Mum and I are fine, she does seem to be down at the moment, but her quality of life isn't the best. Bed to chair and back again, I do my best to keep her entertained and constantly re-assure her. Mum is generally fine with the majority of the paid carers, but can be shouty at times,...
Thank you Martin, Blue, Helena and Pet. I've been reading a lot recently, also watching "The Restaurant that makes Mistakes" on Channel 4 has been an eye opener, a must watch for anyone caring for or living with someone who has Dementia. I never understood the difference between Alzheimer's, Parkins...