It seems this is more of a vendetta against the Jeremy Kyle show than a genuine complaint. One persons meat is another persons poison. If I put Victoria Derbyshire's current affairs show on, my Mum would fall asleep. It's a communal room and if the majority want something exciting then so be it, if ...
In answer to your Question, my Mum lashed out at a Nurse while she was in hospital. I was leaving and Mum decided to follow me, although she only had one more night in hospital. The severity of it struck me hard, the Nurses had to fill out a book saying what had happened. My Mum, who despite having ...
It's so common for SS to walk away from a self funding case. When our Social Worker was told Mum would be self funding, she may as well of pulled out a party popper and danced for joy. Instead she replied "Good, I don't have to fill out any paperwork". Sheer laziness. She went, never to be seen agai...
I also have no idea what has happened here, but 100% agree with the sentiments of BB and MrsAverage, People come here in times of need and desperation, quite often anger. Gagging and silencing, hence forcing a really respected member of the forum to leave us.......Lets just say it's not good business.
I'll probably get blocked and excluded for this, but as my post was the shining example. These guys really have helped.

I wonder if Michael would disclose his Annual Salary?
It's a nasty subject to broach, but do you know if Dad has made a Will?

If not encourage him to do so, while I don't know your personal circumstances, you did mention Dad was paying for his care. This suggests Dad has money in the bank or he would be getting his care paid for.
I love that post Rosemary, I do the same, when I'm leaving the house Mum always has two glasses of squash, although I'm rarely gone long, I never want Mum to want for anything.
I think the important figure is £23,250 in savings. Otherwise your Husband is entitled to free care by Social Services... My Mum actually fractured her spine while in hospital due to negligence, we were promised the world if I was willing to take Mum home. A physio would visit and get Mum back on he...
Just hearing her snoring next door to me is better than any medication or therapy.
Thanks for the reply Rosemary, I wrote in the carers book that Mum had asked to go back to the toilet and had been ignored. The morning carers were shocked and appalled that this had happened and today the night time carers were very clear that Mum had spent a "big penny" on the commode. Mums carers...