[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No they asked me to work in the office instead of driving there doctor said office duties for 3mth but sent me back out after 6wks
As you all no I care for my wife and 90yr old mother but have had two spinal operations in the 12mths and I am in dispute with my employer who constantly ignore there own company doctors recommendations!!!need advice please..? Thank you kevbob
Hi Lena welcome to the forum sorry to hear about your situation but try and keep your chin up love as things will get better
Just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and let you know that I am still about just had a really rough 6months but keep on caring so to everyone out there keep your chin up and try and enjoy christmas
THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR SUCH A WARM WELCOME,ITS SOMETIMES GOOD TO NO YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE DOWN AND STRUGGLING
HI IM NEW I AM 53YRS OLD I WORK FULL-TIME AND CARE FOR MY DISABLED WIFE AND HOUSEBOUND AND DISABLED 89YEAR OLD MOTHER AT PRESENT I AM OFF WORK DUE TO A SPINAL OP AND DEPPRESSION