[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Yes she was always really smart with hair short and tidy not at all like how she has it now! I have suggested a home hairdresser but she wont let me organise one. I'll keep trying because I think it would have to be someone very understanding !
Thanks I hope the meds make a difference, it's still early days. She is refusing to go to a day centre, or have the support worker take her out but they are going to work on it. It's so exhausting for everyone. I really tried today about the hair thing and she just got really paranoid about it so I ...
HI everyone, I'm new here I care for my Mum who has had dementia for a few years now. She is getting worse lately, she lives with my Dad and I have a sister who helps as well. Amongst a multitude of other worsening problems she has decided that she won't get her hair cut and it is now really long an...