Thank you. Dad isn't expecting me to stay and do it. Far from it. He is very independent and even me trying to help him sit up or have a drink is frustrating to him. It's more me. I feel is should be doing more but I don't know how I can. I came home this morning and found him on the floor. I think ...
Hi I am fairly new to the forum having only posted a couple of times in the past week. I'm at a loss and I need to off load so I hope this is ok and I'm sorry for the length of this post. It all began 13 years ago. My mother had a heart attack and was in hospital for 6 weeks. During that time my fat...
I did thank you but as the start of my post said I wondered how scruffy etc faired as the last post on this was April :)
Hiya Just looking through the posts and came across this one. How did you fair? My parents were joint tenants local housing association. My mother died 3 years ago and succession went to my father. They said only one succession allowed.. is there any room for maneuvere in this? for varyong reasons i...
Long story will try and condense! Live with my father. My mum died 3years ago. I did most of the caring for her and now for my dad. He had cancer 12 yrs ago and can only swallow ensures and tea/coffee. has recently been diagnosed with mixed dementia - Alzheimers and vascular.They say it's mild.but p...