[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
@G Herschel

A Discretionary Carers Grant is nothing to do with the NHS or the DWP.
It is not means tested. It is not a loan, it does not need to be paid back.

http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/info/20001 ... t_scheme/2
<t>@daylilly<br/> <br/> You need to approach your Social Services / Social Care department of your County Council. All authorities hold a pot of cash for such requests, it is a one off payment (£250) you can apply for annually. Once the pot runs out, there is no more for that fiscal year. It's very ...
<t>Red Tape Madness ! <br/> <br/> I live in London SW17, I have cared for my Mother in Buckinghamshire HP22 for over 4 years. Mum has severe mobility issues and has had a mastectomy in the past 4 weeks.<br/> <br/> She receives AA and HB, I receive CA and IS as well as HB, there's no way I can possib...
<t>Does anyone else recognise my predicament ?<br/> <br/> My father died of terminal cancer at his local authority one bed bungalow in a rural village in Buckinghamshire in 2010. He left my step-mum of 20 years who has mobility issues and in receipt of AA and DLA. I became her carer in late 2010 aft...