[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>It seems my partner was right; he said it could be because I hadn't driven for a while and I'm nervous, and once i got used to driving again I was fine, until my dad asked me to put the car somewhere where I thought there was a chance of damaging the car, while doing it my foot was bouncing on th...
Sorry Joanne, but when my oh started to have problems driving he stopped and I did it all. You don't say if you had the car through Mobility, but it might be worth checking with them if you did to see if they could put manual gears on. Sorry Myrtle, Yes the car is a mobility car, I'm not sure what ...
Help I've lost Lily's socks

Tesco
Granted but everything is scorched cos the iron was too hot.

I wish I could loose 5 stone in weight
I think maybe I need to see my GP, to see if I can get a higher dose of anti-depressants as I think this might help to make me feel not so bad about myself. Went to see my GP today and I was on 30mg of Mirtazapine, The doctor raised them to 45mg, to see if it helps, while I was there I also asked t...
<t>I am wondering if anyone with MS has shudders, (also known as tremors) I am asking this because the car I have is manual, and when I put my foot on the clutch my left leg shudders and this makes it harder to control the car with the clutch moving up and down, at the moment I can't wait to be able...
ICBATBH - I can't be a***d to be honest.
Your wish is granted but they don't work! Image

I wish I could Speak fluent Portuguese and understand the language
Sausage and Vegetable Soup You'll need sausages, 2 onions, mixed veg (any frozen or fresh), some Medium to large potato's, Water, gravy mix whatever you usually use is fine, and a bit of Hot sauce or curry powder. Peel and dice the Potato's and put in a Large pan, frozen veg can be bought already m...
Sausage and Vegetable Soup You'll need sausages, 2 onions, mixed veg (any frozen or fresh), some Medium to large potato's, Water, gravy mix whatever you usually use is fine, and a bit of Hot sauce or curry powder. Peel and dice the Potato's and put in a Large pan, frozen veg can be bought already m...