[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I WRITE BECAUSE NO ONE LISTEN I told my friend today how I felt About the things I live without I spoke to my neighbour today To tell him what was in my head I spoke to my doctor To see if they could help I told my councillor of my Worry and my pain But did anybody listen No, no one at all. In black...
thanks for concern about me too ( back now good again and up and running at fall speed) and the PIP form is being filled in by EQUAL LIVES person in the next couple of weeks, as wifes CPN and PEER worker have both been round and given my wife the details so they can help, no sign of her social worke...
So people with these sort of illnesses are left distraught for weeks I can imagine, this will play hell with my wife I know, and many others, and we , as carers will face the brunt of the anxiety etc....although I would not have it any other way, as to take that, but it is so unfair to all.
Good day, I would just like to say that (for my wife who is suffers depression/anxiety/panic attacks and has a personality dissorder, and who was left dissabled after an attempted suicide whilst ON SECTION in hospital) getting a package through about this new PIP system was very alarming for her, wh...
that is a lot of the problem really, me being stubborn, and not asking for help I suppose, the problem is with strangers entering our home when she is alone, the anxiety and nerves start up, and then panic attacks, so with my work situation I have to then take time off which I know my boss is pretty...
Good Morning All, I am Glyn, I care for my wife who suffers severe depression to the point of suicide attempt leaving her with multiple injuries, and in severe pain 24/7, she also suffers OCD, ANXIETY and BPD... I am okay with caring for her, and I keep up with a 40 hour working week....but at 55 it...