[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello. Yes, it is a problem sometimes. I would agree with Jenny Lucas, there is definitely a place for medication, amongst other things. Here is some additional information: http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_treatments_for_behavior.asp There are some behavioral tips, but they are inevitably limi...
I am glad things were sorted out (to the extent they can be) for you. For D patients it is difficult to adapt to new people, so it is going to take time.
I am sorry to hear that, Elaine. You are the only one that can make this decision, of course. I would say that every commitment is conditional on something (with a possible exception of parent/child bond). Therefore you are totally within your right to revisit your partnership decision if there is n...
Well, that depends on her condition. Is she able to understand written text and press buttons on a tablet, for instance ? Differentiating between sensory and cognitive problems is a really basic issue for such assessment, ignoring it borders on being unprofessional. I believe that SocS workers must ...
I would be interested in reading those stories, because my partner's child is diagnosed with ADHD.