[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for sharing your writing with us Blueeyes, I wish I could convey my feelings like that. x
It's just hard knowing that my husband chose this path and he has cut himself off from every single one of his family, his brothers and sisters included!
<t>Thanks bowlingbun, your words ring true with me as that is exactly what I feel I am doing "plodding along and then treading water". I am worrying for my eldest son who is 18, at the moment, he never lets on how he is feeling and keeps everything in. I am seeing a counselor and I have suggested he...
<t>Hi Lesley<br/> Thank you so much for posting to ask after myself and my children, it certainly helps to know there are so many caring people out there who no doubt have their own problems. My children are both coping well thank you as for myself I am having good days and bad and just taking small...
<t>Thanks Lesley. Yes you are right I just can't look too far forward at the moment just taking each day as it comes. Is is very much like grieving for somebody that has died but he chose to leave me with these feelings, that hurts like hell especially when I remember conversations with him over the...
<t>Not posted for a while, really struggling to understand the events of the past four months. It is now 7 weeks since my husband left me and our lovely children. We barely have any contact with him, when he does contact us it is as if he has done nothing wrong. He comes over as if he has overcome h...
<t>Thanks for your support. He used to be so loving and caring but since his depression all he has thought about is himself well I suppose its her problem now I have just got to start thinking of myself after all these years. Just do not know which direction my life is going in now. Got to get mysel...
Thanks everyone. It was a milestone birthday for me yesterday and he phoned to wish me a happy birthday as if nothing had happened, he even said there was a card in the post for me, I just can't get my head around the way he is acting.
Thanks, I have got another 10 days to go before reaching the two week mark, and I am hoping and praying that I will start to feel better soon, I am so fed up of crying and feeling this way. x
<t>I still cannot believe what he has done to us all after all we have done for him, to up and leave for this girl he barely knows, and he will not contact the children. He is being very selfish only thinking of himself and the financial situation I find myself in as well and he doesn't seem to care...