Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:23 pm
Housing Association , perhaps ... shared ownership scheme ?

Given alloted parking space , would be prudent to double check the insurance policy on the mobility scooter ...
especially if reliance were to be placed on an all embrassing household policy ?
yes thats the one.
Surely if there's a "parking area" and he is entitled to park there, he could have a little "shed" on his space? If it was a disabled car he could have a spot reserved for him, so why not his mobility scooter? I'm wondering if one of those little low level sheds to put garden chairs etc. in, that H...
I got a cover for my wife's scooter recently, as she now has a motorised wheelchair which won't fold up to go in the back of the van alongside the scooter - it has to be one or the other in the van, (and it's too much hassle getting the scooter in the house - I'd have to change the ramp arrangement...
Images : https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mobility+scooter+covers&FORM=HDRSC2 Retailers : https://www.google.com/search?q=mobility+scooter+covers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b Hes already got the "soft" type. Problem is its hard to throw over then go around pulling each corner down.
Dad, by necessity, has to keep his outside. Hes got no room to store indoors (he lives in a strange flat - stairs to living room, then stairs up to bedrooms.

Hes got a standard cover but its hard to fit. Got to throw it over, pull it all around etc.

Wonder if there are any alternatives?
Paul, I'm so glad that you enjoyed Glastonbury. In future, aim only to stay places where there is no signal! I was worried it was going to be a mud bath. M and I were talking about rallies and mud, he has a long list of shows where it ended up really bad. The worst ever was the Great Dorset Steam F...
I've met one useless Nurse, Paul, the supplier of inadequate pads until I complained, the same DN turned up a week late and asked what Mum needed. .Then promised certain things six weeks ago which haven't transpired.. Our Carers said the pads weren't fit for children, I'm now paying £21 a week for ...
Stephen_16071 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:52 am
Paul, you do realise that Pluto was discovered in 1930, BUT it's NOT a Planet? It's actually a dwarf planet?

Which kind of makes your argument redundant..
Hmmmmmm..... I think the point is still there though dont you?
Do you mind me asking how old you are Paul, what kind of ticket you have for Glastonbury and whether its suitable for a six year old? What headline acts are you going to watch and more importantly how are you going to look after your Daughter. I'm sorry I'm always negative, but anyone who has been ...
Well he really pushed the boat out this weekend - as predicted! Well it was mainly brother. Remember Im at a music festival, minimal phone signal, no power, little internet. I'd already told Dad I wouldn't be phoning him. So I get fbook message from brother "phone dad urgently". I reply "whats up?"....