[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A ray of sunshine! GP has just been to visit my Mother. She`s doing ok physically. BP much better when standing. Now got to convince her to be positive about her dizziness when standing and walking.......not sure how much of that is in her mind? Then work at sorting my own head out. Saw GP this morn...
Okay. Wait and see. Thanks for the advice.
Just filled out an online carers assessment for ESCC.
Anyone who has dealt with them got any helpful advice please?
I work for a small company so no extra leave.
LA.....Local Authority?
Hi BB Thanks for responding. My mother mentally good. She has had an assessment (my brother dealing with this to relieve me of some of the pressure) and we are told that that there is money in the budget for care but East Sussex CC social services can`t find a carer. They are dreadfully slow at cont...
There were family problems coming from my wife`s family overseas. She choose to go back to her home country and leave me. The antidepressants are to to do with the loss of my wife I suspect my wife feels a fair bit of pain for what she has done to my mother. I am typing this as I wait for the short ...
Hi
just joined.
Caring for 92 YO mum.
Wifes just left me.
On antidepressants.
Not having a good day !