[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It was hard. I also had issues finding childcare providers who had worked with children with spina bifida and clubbed feet who could watch him for 3/4 hours each day. I was also willing to use his benefit money to pay a private tutor to come work with him whilst I worked. I think that it is a shame...
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a long time but I don't post very often so I thought I would reintroduce myself before I start moaning :) I'm a single parent to a 17 year old son who has complex needs. I have cared for him 24/7 without a break since the day he was born. I don't have a supportiv...
If you want to move, there's a really active campaigning group of mothers in the Oxford area, they came to our local Mencap to give us a talk. However, I've tried and failed to do what worked for them, with Hampshire. Do NOT move to Hampshire!! Lol, Hi BB, we've moved from Hampshire, they were drea...
Hi again MWC, BB is referring to NATSPEC; https://natspec.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are/natspec/ Melly1 Hi Melly, how are you? :) Thank you for the link - I'm currently at a point where I'd rather do his education stuff myself. I can do more with him in a morning than anyone else can in an entire day ...
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a long time but I don't post very often so I thought I would reintroduce myself before I start moaning :) I'm a single parent to a 17 year old son who has complex needs. I have cared for him 24/7 without a break since the day he was born. I don't have a supportive...
Hi, thank you both, he's entitled to a lot of things but isn't getting them and I don't have the energy or the time for all the different battles! Transport is on my list but it's underneath EHCP, social care, tranisition to adulthood and 168 hours of unpaid care a week :) So this is my current dile...
Morning everyone, hello to those I know of old and to new people I don't know :) This might be a bit long and rambling but our situation is a real mess at the moment and I'm not sure where I ought to put my energy so I thought posting on here might shed some light from other people who've been in or...
Hi everyone, Gosh, I can relate to this. My family have made the entire situation more difficult. My sister was rather like your relatives, Jennifer, she'd turn up without notice, plonk herself down and pour out all her troubles. Eventually I told her that (a) I needed her to arrange when to come ov...
Our experiences are similar. Hampshire try to shoot the messenger rather than comply with their statutory duties. Hi BB :) It does seem to be what I hear from everyone, wherever they live. I guess I am just grasping at straws hoping that someone has come up with a magical formula to get around it a...
Hi everyone, I don't get online much these days so have seen a few names on here that I don't recognise - and a few that I do! Hello to all :) As above, really - has anyone discovered a magic formula for getting people (and by people I mean generally anyone working for a local authority) to do their...