[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We live on a side street, snow plough cleared the main road, but left a 3ft hight mound of snow across entrance to our street. This has turned to solid ice, so we are trapped lol. Seriously though I would not even consider getting her wheelchair or scooter out in this weather. Anything we need we ca...
<t>Hi, I think their is a confusion in benefits here. You can claim income support as a couple. Children would not be on this claim. You should get child tax credits/ child benefit and carers premium for them. Income support should not be involved in this. As previous posters stated, go to CAB. Also...
Yup. OH can be really crabbit when just the 2 off us here. I just shrug it of. Am sort of her *stress relief* vent at person. You do eventually learn to live with it. Can be frustrating as you can't bite back, you feel so guilty.
Pixie, amount of stuff docs fed me over the years, am a bit paranoid of starting new meds :: Meant to care but sometimes OH is just there for me when I am unwell. Heh who looks after us when we ill. Will try and get meds changed tho Image many thanks.
Could we close this topic now. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Should have done it as a survey. Dunno how to lol. Again many thanks for your replies. shandy am on citalopram 20 mg to. its useless. Got drawers full of the stuff. The old trick of doubling the dosage just makes me hyper. ...
Heh we can't sack MP's unfortunately, but hey if your on 200k a year expenses, earn 66k as a MP, you going to worry about the public, or milk the expense account. Image.
susan500 Hi, she claims IB but because we are a couple this is topped up with IS. This is then deducted from her and paid to me as carers allowance. So technically she receives IS http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif . What pees me off is. It,s not really council tax arrears. That is covered ...
Am coming with you. Image
Well said rosemary. Last few weeks mp's suddenly giving up their claim for renting houses for 50k odd a year. Divert the media attention and attack us benefit thieves.
Hi Mairie We are here to listen to rants and raves, I have done enough of them. No one minds, so plz come back when you can. You don't need to be a carer on here, sometimes it's enough someone reads your posts. Least you know someones listening even if you get no replies. Sometimes just posting a pr...