[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone A bit of a panicked update if I'm honest. My sister has contacted me today to say she's taking her daughter to be sectioned. Clearly that isn't fair and to top it off it is theasy child's father's (RIP) birthday so it will compound any damage done. I've had to cut off contact - I'd alrea...
Hi all Thanks Jenny - that's how I've been trying to play it and things do tend to go wrong more when I stray from that. I'm sorry for the late reply - life got in the way massively this week and not through the issues above, totally unrelated. There hasn't been much contact because of that. What co...
Thanks Jenny - I really appreciate your reply. Well, after a few days of being known to be out of contact (the day I posted this I'd had a minor confrontation with her and blocked her messages), by total fluke I ran into her in the town yesterday. There were kids present and as such when she acted l...
Thanks Emma, that means a lot. My big sister and I talked last night about things and she enlightened me as to what she feels my twin's only motivation is to keep her kids. I've been confused about why my twin keeps saying one minute that she wants someone else to raise her daughter/put her into car...
Hi guys - thank you so much for the replies. No, not offensive in the slightest, in fact quite the opposite! There have been periods of hope where she will have better "I can do this" days or when something happens to her that makes *her* happy for a short time. I think I've confused that self centr...
Hello - I'm new here and trying to stay as undetectable as possible. Hope you don't mind me getting straight into it without an intro. I am a twin. I am also a mother and wife and we are a multi-disability family. This means we all care for each other and in our little unit this works well. However ...