[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My Brother's care agency are now refusing to account for how they spend money on him, or to record what of the budget we give them they have spent one month and what is to be carried forward for the next. They stopped this just after I used the records they had kept to clear me of an allegation t...
<t>My brother has been assessed and has no capacity - which requires best interests to be taken into consideration under the Mental Capacity Act. Adult Care and Support have a care plan which requires a 2:1 ratio when going out.<br/> <br/> As his recognised carer, and with mother, if we go on an out...
<t>Looking after brother since 5 am today. Mum comes down at 6:30 am when we are in the kitchen and stands in door way. This is a known trigger for my brother who briefly strangles me. I ask mum to move away from door way. She rants at me for pointing this out, and refuses to talk to me for rest of ...
<t>My bro has higher DLA and incapacity benefit, whilst I have carers allowance and income support.<br/> <br/> Mum is being sorted out as I arranged for an outreach benefits worker to contact her, as she did not believe what I said she was entitled to . I'm trying to tell her the landlord does not n...
Yes looking at the dates of posts it does seem very quiet in that thread.
<t>My brother uses his bedroom as a place to chill out - it is on the ground floor and when ever he wants a break from the lounge (or us!) he goes in there. We made his stuff (CDs/Videos) accessible, have a choice of how light the room is, and a light display. I also use my iPad to put on a fish aqu...
That sounds really good - my brother likes to move around so such screenings would be great. Chance to network for us both as well.

Related to this: if motion theatres are doing this, are for example musical theatres doing this as well?
Thanks all for the welcome. Boticelliwoman : All the best for your Dad's infection dispppearing - I think caught in the middle is a good summery of what it feels like. At times it's like a multi dimensional tug of war. I never understood long term sleep deprivation till now  - I sometimes feel slow ...
<t>Hi all, new to this forum.<br/> <br/> Below is not meant to be a rant - but more to see if anyone else has similar family tensions and experiences that might, if not be the light at the end of the tunnel, at least a candle shinning in solidarity.<br/> <br/> As you may have guessed from the title ...