yes, i got my daughter's letter from ILF yesterday. as you say, wonderful news so far........ but the government may yet challenge the decision. But for the moment, lets celebrate.
<t>hi<br/> <br/> my understanding of the carers allowance is that on what you say you would qualify for carers allowance. you could put a time on all the different tasks you do for him. i.e. the shopping cannot be done when you are with him, but has to be done as does the banking etc. he probably ha...
<t>i found the organisation, crossroads, extremely good. when they first got involved with visiting my mum, i introduced the lady as one of my friends who liked to visit people, and have a chat. my mum, a little reluctantly, accepted this and gradually they did build up a friendship. it was an enour...
if this gentleman is a full time carer for his partner, how does he intend to find the time to fulfill his duty to the people who voted for him i wonder.
what a lovely lady you are rosemary, you have supported all of us here on this forum, one way or another. and for that i thank you. pam x
<t>hi gemma,<br/> <br/> we all feel for you gemma, not a good situation to be in.<br/> <br/> i would just like to add that if and when you decide to go down the cares assessment route, please don't play down your situation. however difficult it feels, you have to use the worse day ever scenario when...
now i am sorry to be controversial here but i really like brucie. when the programme first started many moons ago, i found brucie really embarrassing, but nowadays i have grown to love him, will perhaps thats a bit strong, 'like' may fit the bill better. and i certainly think his jokes have improved...
well thats tony jacklin gone then. i think that was the right choice. most of them are so good after such a short time practicing or do they take private lessons once they know they are going to be on the show. Think i would, not that thats going to happen http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif...
<t>mum was just as bad yesterday when i visited, shouting at me what a terrible daughter i was and she was going to kill herself and all i wanted was her money. <br/> <br/> i just had a lovely phone call from the care home saying i am not to feel guilty, and its the dementia thats making mum say the...
thank you ladies, feeling very low at the moment. x