[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Morning Rosemary,
Thanks for the reply, the coucil tax is already covered, my mortgage company are aware also, I am just in the dark as to what I am entitled to claim and where to go to obtain the best advice.
<t>Good Morning! <br/> Today received a letter from the DWP, informing me that my ESA (income based) will end in the next month, this will mean an end to my carer's premium,my mortgage interest relief in total I will lose just under 50% of my income. I care for my disabled wife, I am suffering from ...
<t>Hi, my wifes illness in simple terms means she believes she is well, and any medication makes her unwell. Her illness is spontaneous in how it manifests, the triggers are both countles and endless, it can be a simple name or person, a comment a news story, I watch any tv 24 hours after normal peo...
<t>Hi, Sleeping? I seem to have developed a "built-in" sixth sense I have woken on two occasions to find her stood in the room armed with a knife, she is not just out to harm me, she believes the neighbours can get through the walls into our house, and it makes no difference what anyone says she bel...
<t>Hi Malc,<br/> Thanks for the reply, although my wife the majority of the time is "normal" it is when the parnoid episodes kick in that my difficulties begin, the fact she was sectioned was because she stabbed me, so when the paranoia cuts in, I have to be on my guard, the last thing I want is to ...
<t>Good morning to all,<br/> I am looking for some direction,please. My wife who is suffering from mental health issues that unfortunately means that she completely distrusts all doctors,health workers, she becomes very distressed when ever the door bell rings ( I am pressuming this is as a result o...
<t>Good morning to all,<br/> I am looking for some direction,please. My wife who is suffering from mental health issues that unfortunately means that she completely distrusts all doctors,health workers, she becomes very distressed when ever the door bell rings ( I am pressuming this is as a result o...
<t>Hi, Thanks for all the messages of welcome, it is quite refreshing to know that I am not always alone with my feeling of desperation, today is not going well, so far my wife believes that someone has got into the house during the night and injected her via her skull and this has made her fat over...
<t>Hi,<br/> My name is Derek, aged 59, living in Somerset married for 38 years with two daughters and two grand daughters, I have been a carer for my wife for over 13 years, the last year being full time carer. Unfortunately my wife,aged 57, suffers from paranoid schizofrenia which has a dramatic af...