[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>So sorry to hear how the hospital experience has been. I am in agreement with all the other advice given to you. <br/> My Dad has been in Southampton General since beginning of December. The nursing care has been very good, ward has been closed for discharge though due to Novovirus.<br/> I have b...
<t>Thanks everyone for the support. I saw the staff welfare officer today and now feel less isolated. My manager isn't getting back to me so the welfare officer will chase that up too. <br/> What I can't work out is how I cope really well when I am by Dad's bedside but when I come home to London I f...
Damson Jam
Countryfile
prattle
<t>Hi, I am currently given mixed messages re entitlements. I have read Employment Act 2010 with regards to carers who work full time. Public sector work in times of culling is not the best of place to be although I plan to speak with my union rep re any possible discrimination.<br/> I will keep you...
Hi Larry,

Hope you had a good time today. Welcome to the group, I have only just joined and already feel very supported and understood, I hope I will also have plenty to offer as time goes on.

Best wishes,
Posy
Hi, I do hope it all goes well for you.I am in a similar position re carers allowance. We got Attendence Allowance 2 years ago which dad uses for cleaning lady twice a week and his careline pendant. I find it difficult that as I work full time weekdays but make a160 mile trip each weekend for 48 hou...
<t>All of your replies have comforted me loads. I am looking forward to seeing the staff counsellor tomorrow and I have looked up the new Employment Law with mention of carers rights. I will next contact my union and add to the notes I have made since Dad's admission.<br/> Other visitors have told m...
<t>I did read Life of Pi about 5 years ago. <br/> I read We Need to Talk About Kevin during Christmas when I got back to Dad's after visiting him at the hospital, I couldn't get into it for the first quarter then couldn't put it down.<br/> Also I read "Before I go to sleep" and I really recommend th...