Hello I am a carer for my mum and visit her three times a week, she is in extra care housing so staff go in four times a day to support her. When I am unable to go and visit her a friend goes in. Last week the friend went and picked up an issue with the care mum had that morning. She telephoned me a...
Hello Sandra, I read with interest your issues with Social service. Has your Dad been appointed a social work via the access team, not sure where you live? If you have been appointed one and they have been out to see your Dad they must be able to access his needs when coming to see him? If no joy I ...
Hi to all of you who gave me good advise, thank you so much,

Rosalie
Hi Poppy,

Age Uk are very good and I am sure they have their own legal team.
Hi My name is Rosalie and I care for my mum Kathleen who lives in London, she has vascular Dementia, not able to walk, and is 93. I live in Essex and go and visit her twice a week and other friends visit as well. Last August I moved her into Extra Care Housing for safety, however it for me has been ...
Hello Mandy, If your mum is still in hospital a discharge coordinator should be sorting out the package of care with social service. I know it is difficult but do say she is unable to leave hospital until a package of care is put in place. Have you asked if the do the six week home from hospital fre...