[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well Hubby is still in hospital and that is 2 weeks now. The reason for all the fluid retention was that his heart was very weak and couldnt pump the blood and fluids around or out of his body so it was just building up in his legs, feet and torso. Seemingly its quite dangerous as the pressure from ...
Hi BB, the hot weather doesnt help when you are finding it hard to breath. His Fan is never off these days. I got back home from the hospital at 2.30, thats him settled in. It does look like they will be keeping him is for a few days after all. I will go back up to see him tonight 7-8 visiting. I'll...
the doctor visited today and has arranged for hubby to go into hospital tomorrow for intravenous meds to help the fluid retention. He is very aenemic as well and may need a blood transfusion too. He is hoping that he is only 'in' for a few hours and will be home by evening...... but I think they mig...
My son posted a video on face book of the 3 grandkids having fun in the large paddling pool. Splashing and jumping around. Then when they realised they were being filmed, the antics turned to little diva's and showoffs.........lol :lol:
Hello everyone, its been 2 years since I posted on here, and thought that I would give you an update on hubby's situation. He deteriated soon after my last post in 2012 and was quickly put on home oxygen therapy. He has been on that for 2 years now. The hot sweats still bother him a lot especially a...
<t>Hello Evedan,<br/> <br/> I dont know about you but I feel totally drained with it all - I feel so helpless cause there is nothing I can do except be at his beck and call as he cant 'do' for himself. He has got steadily worse over the last 2 years and the GP has stated this only last week that it ...
<t>Hi Dolores,<br/> My hubby has COPD too, and suffers from these 'hot' spells as well.<br/> Our GP said it was part and parcel of his illness. But we have found that a wee<br/> electric fan blowing cool air has helped him so much. Its a terrible disease, and my hubby can only walk a few steps then ...
My general rubbish collection was yesterday and I always put the bin out the night before...... I take out the bins of 2 elderly neighbours as well. On collection day 5 mins after the truck had been I went out to put all the bins back, but could I find mine ? no. ........The truck had emptied my bin...
<t>Hi and welcome to the forum Marjie,<br/> I am carer to my hubby..... very different health issues to your husband. However, we are all cares and have all been stressed and needed to 'sound-off' now and again. There are lots of very supportive and friendly people here who will lend a listening ear...
<t>Hi and welcome Helen,<br/> I am carer to my hubby who has COPD ( lung disease and breathing issues)..... It can be tough moving to a new town and I am sure you will make some new friends soon. Check with your local community centre for what is happening in the area and if there is a local carers ...