[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
As a new member who has only posted on the new section... found and joined this forum (my first one) because I needed information, so I read through old posts which was helpful. I recieved some great advice following my initial post although I am not notified when I recieve replies (not sure if that...
Thank you for the welcome and the information regarding carers assessment. My local carer support group has sent me some really useful guidelines about issues to raise, prompting questions for the 5 main areas and the sort of support I could request (although also warned I might not get it all) Thin...
Thanks for the reply. It never occured to me that the assessment would be anything other than face to face so I will bear that in mind!
Hi My name is Michelle and I have never used online forums before but becoming a carer has made it slightly more difficult to access my normal support networks!! I gave up full time work 3 months ago to become fulltime carer for both of my Grandparents, following a breakdown of previous arrangment. ...