[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I've had one for a long time now. I couldn't get on with the free standing one as it felt very unstable and wasn't really wide enough. (Until I lost some weight!). This one is brilliant, it's Swedish and built like a Volvo http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_lol.gif Local social services (Bournem...
Hi, My name is Tony, I'm 62 and live in Bournemouth with my wife Sandie. For most of my working life I was involved in the furniture removal industry. This included moving 9' concert grand pianos for some of the major orchestras. Prior to that I delivered Marley sectional buildings (before the days ...
I recently placed a petition on the '10 Downing St' website calling for an increase in Carer's Allowance. We Carers save the state billions of pounds a year yet get a miserly benefit. Also if we require a little respite we often have to beg for it and in some cases pay for it. Please take the time t...