[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank u so much... I am looking into moving schools as I feel he's not safe on that school and they are useless! We've had plenty of cuddles and movies which he loves. I feel so bad for him. I've always known something wasn't right but just couldn't put my finger on it. Now we have the diagnosis I h...
Yes I am, I've joined a few already and haven't stopped reading. Thank u so much for your help x
I will look into that now, thank you so much x
Thank you mumwhocares, I'm going to get in touch with the society and my local council on Monday to see what's available in my area. Thank you so much and it's kinda refreshing to hear that we will both get through this. I haven't told my son about his diagnosis because 1) I don't know how and 2) I ...
Hi ya hun thank you so much for the reply... no I haven't spoken to social services but I deffinately think a call is going to be needed to them anyway in regards to the school as they are neglecting my son also due to him being bullied to the extend of him trying to strangle himself recently and th...
Hi Mrs A thank u so much for your kind reply. I will be phoning them as soon as they're available. I appreciate this so much thank you
Thank you for your reply. I tried the CAB and trying to get through to them is like a dead end. I feel like I've got appointments coming out of my ears! It is so much for me to take in. I'm 29 single mum to 2 boys. My eldest has aspergers and little one is 19 months and sooo active it's unbelievable...
I have just filled out my son's DLA form with the help from someone in my local children's centre as he has aspergers and I didn't even know he was entitled to it. I don't think I've included enough information and feel like I've filled it all out completely wrong but I've already sent it. I don't w...
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm looking for some answers really. we have just recently had our diagnosis through 3di assessment. To be honest I have no idea on the scores on the sheet and the ranges. I haven't been told anything about the condition at all and what I need to do next. All I was told by...