[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am so sorry to hear you situation. It sounds a lot like mine. My partner saw a number of health car professionals before finally being diagnosed with a Grade 4 brain tumour. His doctor thought he had had a stroke, his consultant thought he had inflamation of the brain. It was only when he collapse...
Elaine, thank you so much for your response. I've had a few people say that they wouldn't be giving my partner this treatment unless there was some hope. I know it's expensive and everything comes down to money unfortunately in the end.

Your kind words have really cheered me up.
Hi,
Many thanks for the response and the useful link.
I will keep posting and might try a weekly diary! I find writing ones feelings down sometimes helps.
Hi, I am new to this forum. My partner was diagnosed with a GB grade 4 brain tumour in April. He has had a really good debulking operation and he is due to start his 6 weeks of Radio/Chemo thereapy next Monday. He started having seisures in February but was not offered any scans until the end of Mar...