<t>Crocus you don't even know the half of it, I've been a very busy bee today after reading through lots of posts on here, gave me a bit of a kick up the butt if I'm honest.<br/> I pick my friends children up/take them to school, babysit quite often, I know if I asked them for the help they would be...
<t>After researching this evening, I think I am able to transfer my college course to do it online as distance learning, found someone who accepts the 24+ student loan which is perfect.<br/> I phoned Social services for a carers assessment and they just asked why didn't I go to find a support worker...
Thanks loanbattle, I am lucky to have a couple of very good friends who are always trying to help me out in any way they can. I find it lonely though because try as they may they can't fully understand. It's awful that there is no one to help you. I don't know where you are in the world, I'm in Some...
Thank you both, so much.
I have made my presence known at Roll call, although I'm not known for being quiet so you may regret it Image
Thanks again x
<t>My husband has Fibromyalgia, and also ME/CFS.. I write it that way because his doctors all refer to it as one or the other. <br/> The pain he suffers is unreal, one of his consultants referred to his pain receptor system as "incredibly complex and interesting"... <br/> They are both invisible ill...
<t>Eugh, who am I kidding. I am also desperately lonely which is the main reason I joined this forum. Seeing someone you love go from being fit, healthy and well to being in constant pain and confusion is so damn hard. :'( <br/> It feels as though no one understands, professionals don't want to help...
Hi everyone I am a carer for my 30 year old husband who I met 9 years ago today when I was 17. We have 2 girls aged 5 and 7. My husband has many different health problems, ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis, FAI, Scheuermann's disease, GERD to name but a few. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/...