[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I won't be entitled to housing benefit. I work full time, and whilst my salary is ok, it definitely wouldn't be enough for private rent in my borough or even neighbouring boroughs ascent alone would take more than half of my salary and that would be for a modest shabby property, and then there is th...
Thanks Jenny, I'll get in touch with shelter at the weekend. I am actually astounded at the councils attitude and how slow they move, as you said there are families desperate for 3 bed homes and I'm baffled as to why they are dragging their heels. If they agreed last year to add me to the tenancy be...
Thanks bowlingbun. I requested SAR last week via the council website so I guess I'll have to wait a while. I'm so frustrated,I've had my hopes raised time and time again. Spent nearly £1000 for the COP to enable me to assign only to find out this was all incorrect. At my wits end. Giving up hope. Ca...
Hi all. This is my first post. I had been caring for my mum who has Alzheimer's for the last 4 years. I lived with her in her council property. In May 2015 I met with the housing officer to see if I could be added to the tenancy. The HO told me she would discuss it with her manager. Anyhow I let aro...