[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not made my mind up and I would never expect people to agree with me it's good to see things from others points of view I was just saying it from my side
We have always been a close family like our family time and so on even before the stroke me and mum would always be together around me working so that has never been a big change if me and the hubby go away dad stays with mum or when we plan things to do on the weekend or in the week we do have live...
Me and dad care fr mum as tbhno one could handle mum lol and the fact I love her and know I could do best by her that I have showen mum can get about in her chair hold a baby and play with a baby so I'm lucky on that and my husband is amazing and the help would be there with him and a few family mem...
My dad does the nights with mum and is on plan to have a few days with mum when I have a child I'm going to see the doc to as someone said they may advise I go under ss as I care for mum thank you for you advice
Hi I have been caring for my mum for 5 years after her stroke and on times could pull my hair out but my mum is amazing the problem I got is me and my husband now want to try for a family and I was wondering would anyone have advice on how I handle a baby and caring for my mum
Thank you
Hi I don't know how much this will help you but I have been at the point you are my mum had her stroke 5 years ago at 55 she was in hospital for 3 months they said she needed a care home but we wanted her home so since that day I have been the one looking after her in the day and my dad in the night...