[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>The NHS make up their own rules as they go along! under different circumstances from the ones on this forum.My daughter had to give her notice in after being threatened with HR yet again (unless it was mitigating circumstances as to why she had been off sick) (she had been in hospital 2 nights wi...
nana nana youtube it lol it takes a few viewings but it does grow on you... (I have it 4 times a week on the way to school Image lol
The grandparents are sat in the lounge, the dad of the baby goes out of the room...the baby then gets up and starts dancing "gangham style|" Image
Hi all http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif "Sue here" came across this site/forum whilst looking for something else.. saw the door open! so thought I would pop in for a mooch around, so far so good, just finding my way around, seems to be tons of info on here, nice to know they really a...