[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Emma & every body , please remember *Attendance Allowance* also lets you claim other *Benefits* also E G Carer's Allowance ( only certain groups only) plus SMI Council Tax Disregard if your loved one is living with Dementia etc It is vital that the A A is kept Via Central Govt & not L A'S ! ! ...
I've just come across this: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/attendence-allowance-abolished I have previously written to my MP about this topic, and she passed my enquiry on to Sajid Javid (Sec of State for Communities and Local Government. In his written response, which I received today, he ...
Hi Anne , sorry I posted onto the other post before mine ! & please if you can post again too let us know how you both are

Annie 44 x
Hello Anne , Am sorry you are having these problems with your Mum (tho from what I understand this type of problem is quite common ) Can I suggest you phone the Alzheimer's Society Help Line : 0300----222---1122 OPEN > Week Days 9.00 > 5.00pm Weekends > 10.00 > 4.00 pm Also I think it would help you...
Hello Everybody the Title is for a new petition so ALL. Residents Pay the same fees. LA & Self funders. Have posted it in the Petition forum , there is also a Official letter for the Government attached too the Petition (explaining how this can be done) Please support and sign if you wish too ~ The ...
Dear Annie I signed a while ago. I agree that fees should be fair, why should self-funding residents have to subsidise everyone else. All the best. Emma Hello Emma , many big Thank You's for signing it :) Much appreciated ! Was just pushing Petition up the forum*** So more members could read it ! T...
Hello Everybody , This Petition is doing well but still needs more support and signatures' Please & Sharing on F Book etc. The Funding System needs sorting ~ please help it Fair for All. Thank you

Annie 44. X
Yes, interesting article. One thing that remains unclear, however, is just how 'long ago' a parent can have passed assets to their children to avoid inheritance tax (the most usual reason - or, say, to free up capital for their children to put down a house deposit themselves) before it's NOT classe...
Hi all. I hope this in the correct section. Our mother has been ill for quite a while first with a mental breakdown which saw her sectioned for a good few months, allowed to return to her flat and the long recovery and us sleeping on the floor to be there for her. Now she has psychotic depression a...
Thank you very much Suiseq for your very helpful reply & all done. ! !

Thanks once again

Annie 44. X