[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
UPDATE Our AM eventually got a reply from ATOS on the 8th Feb(only took them a month to respond!!),appologising for the way we have been treated and to offer a Home Visit. They rang on the 9th and the Doctor??? came to the House on the 13th. Result http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif htt...
We are with the aid of our Welsh Assembly Member & GP trying to get a ATOS Home visit assessment for my Wife who has mental & physical dissibilities. Even thou she suffers from Agoraphobia,Panic attacks, can not do Stairs. ATOS have so far ignored the ESA form & GP letter. They asked her to attend a...
<t>Hi,<br/> Just joined this group.<br/> We had the same problem with the DLA form for my Wife & had to get CAB to help. So this time we got them in to fill in form. Another reason for this is that my Wife has problems with her hands and can not hold a pen. Be warned thou. ATOS may not take any ...