[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you everyone who has replied to my postings, I am very grateful to you for taking the time to do so. I am going to go to her doctor first of all and then call on social services. I have never had to use them before and don't know anyone who has down here. I feel the burden has been lightened e...
i am scared to involve social workers and she would be scared of them too. she can do her own cooking and has help with housework, its just her legs that dont work too well these days and oh she is soooo stubborn LOL
mum is 84 and no matter how many times i beg her she refuses to wear her alarm round her neck and i am scared that if anything happens to her. the alarm is too far away to reach and something happens to her. i am just off retiring age so cannot be there 24.7. what can i do
hi everyone

although i have been looking after my mum for the last 6 years, i am new to sharing my experiences with anyone. i need some support. i am afraid of being judged but i need to speak to someone as i am finding things difficult. can anyone help me please>